Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 3 von 3 « Erste 123
Ergebnis 41 bis 43 von 43
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #41 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Beorn33 ist offline
    Today i can announce the first version of my 2h Animation overhaul that includes new meshes for Axes and some new ones for 2H Swords.

Currently the overhaul includes:
    - Complete set of animations for 2h Swords
    - Almost complete set of animations for Axes (Powerattack is missing)
    - New block animations for orcs
    - Overhauled damage output and requirements for all 2H swords and axes
    - Almost all meshes for axes and some for 2H swords were changed, hitboxes were changed accordingly in the templates

To get an impression of the new meshes i tossed together a quick pdf file with some pictures. Consider this a beta version. I will update the first post once i have a consistent full version and and a good enough documentation.

Some more infos:
    - I created this with the Community Patch, Content Mod and Questpaket installed, so i guess you need these too for everything to work
    - As this is a beta version i did not create pak files yet, it might also make sense to keep some things modular at the moment
    - The bastardsword was changed to a two-handed sword
    - The warhammer was changed to a one handed mace
    - Two handed swords need DEX and Sword Skills now in addition, but less strength than Axes
    - I recommend to play with Jackydimas New Balance script

Install mod according to first post, then extract all rar files below into Gothic 3 ../Data folder. Overwrite files if necessary.
    Angehängte Dateien
    Geändert von Beorn33 (14.05.2024 um 21:22 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #42 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Beorn33 ist offline
    More information and a video will follow. I also have some other balance changes in the making, as my goal is to make everything more consistent. Nothing over the top but more logical progressions and some quality of life additions, is my motto. I really also do not like weapons with "holes" in it, compare the Innos Wrath or Berserker Rage Axe meshes for example. So things to follow:

- 1H Mesh, reach and damage overhaul (1h swords in general shorter, ruby swords won't have holes, less ridiculousness all around)
    - Recipes overhaul, specially in regards to smithing (but also other ingredients for brewing beer )
    - Some armor values will be changed
    - More gold when pickpocketing
    - Nordmar smiths will sell the Nordmar Sword recipe (by some chance)
    - Some minor perk requirement alterations
    - Mercenaries that carried the Bastardsword as one handed weapon now carry the barbarian sword
    - Some food will give more HP or Mana, like drinks/fruits give some mana, beer is good for everything etc... (don't worry nothing is as good as a HP/mana potion, but i found it annoying that eating certain items had next to no benefit / healing property at all)
    - Some animal trophies will be more valuable (warg hide or shadowbeast hide was kinda cheap for example)
    - All Animations can always be improved (the sword block stance will be tuned down a bit, it does not go well with CM armors that have shoulder pads )

Edit: Here is a quick showcase
    [Video]
    Geändert von Beorn33 (14.05.2024 um 22:01 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #43 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von CzarnyAfgan

CzarnyAfgan ist offline
    Looks dope. Just share the balancing changes as separate mod, so one's not interested have right to choose between animations+meshes only or balancing mod.

Seite 3 von 3 « Erste 123